The department has a computer lab with 120 systems with centralized air conditioner. All the systems are connected with LAN. It has 24 hours internet service with 4 Mbps connectivity.
The department has its own library well stacked with 850 Management books,30 journals and 4 newspapers covering the various functional areas of management. Besides it, the department has access to International E-Journal, access to Science-direct, Elsevier, Springerlink, EBSCO, Jstor , etc.
PEARL (Paavai Executives Association for Rejuvenation of Leadership)
A Management association was established for the purpose of shaping and moulding the budding managers in all managerial aspects.
E-Cell (Entrepreneurship cell)
- In E-Cell, ideas are converted into real time projects with the guidance given by the faculty members. The students are encouraged to present their projects in the exhibition conducted by E-Cell and established Entrepreneurs are invited to view the products. Students get spot orders depending on the product and the requirement.
- Every year the E-Cell organizes a COLLEGE BAZAAR to sell the products of Self Help Group along with Tamilnadu Corporation for Development of Women, Mahalir Thittam, Namakkal. This initiative helps the MBAs to enhance their retailing and selling skills.
MMA Student's Chapter
Madras Management Association (MMA) conducts meeting with all the MMA members on a regular basis for a better relationship among the members. The chapter is active with regular guest lectures. Management faculties and students are also the active member in PAAVAI JCI Chapter and regularly attend many soft skills and leadership training programmes.
RMC (Resource Management Cell)
The aim of having this cell is to create awareness among the general public for optimum utilization of available limited resources.
HR Cell (Human Resource Cell)
Students are encouraged to undergo rigorous training which helps them get placed. They are also motivated to practice their skills on the campus leading to appropriate job opportunities.
The objective of this cell is to educate the students in all aspects of marketing and also to implement it with the help of their E-cell where the marketing is needed for the products of our entrepreneurs. So in this cell, students create advertisements and also carry out some promotional activities.
The purpose of this cell is to educate the students in all aspects of Finance and Accounting and to implement it with the help of their E-cell where the finance is essential for all operations of an entrepreneur. So in this cell, students are encouraged to frame capital budgeting, capital market analysis, project proposals & other modes of financial consultancy services.
There are training programmes conducted for the students for the development of their soft skills such as Communication skills, Leadership skills, Motivation skills and Team building skills, etc.,.
- 23 students have secured university rank so far.
- MBA Department conducted an International Conference on Innovative Practices in Management on 31st December 2009
- Every year a National Level Intercollegiate Management Meet in the name ASSIDUOUS is organized by the department.
The staff members have participated in many conferences and they have also published number of papers at International and National level.
The students are encouraged to participate in competitions and conferences to express their talents and have also won prizes. The passed out students are placed in MNCs & Government Sectors. Our student has participated in a debate and competed with IIM, IIT students and he came second best in the competition.